Sunday, January 20, 2008

With a Heavy Heart Comes the Change of My Nom de Plume and URL

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bitch+Killer&defid=2784285

The name bitch is not very offensive. The name killer is common parlance. However, the combination of the two, bitch killer, seems like an anti-woman epithet, and as a result, with a very heavy heart and a very conflicted conscience, weighing the personal meaning of the moniker against the public face I reveal to the world, I am once again changing my cyber nom de plume. I will call myself now "Max Rampage." There is brand of shoes called Rampage, and I am naming myself after these. Adieu, sweet Bitch Killer, with other abandoned pseudonyms you will go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really? after the women's shoe brand, rampage, huh? i guess chunky thong sandals are cool! (p.s. i tried to post a photatoe but it just wouldn't work out. it would have been much more effective too!)
wait, maybe i can figure out how to link other people's-- nevermind, hello technology. . .

Anonymous said...

i am sorry my dear friend but you will forever be known to be known to me as max, B.I.T.C.H.-KILLER. I have nothing against women, necessarily, but as my homies from N.W.A. once said "a bitch is a bitch, no matter poor or rich." so for that basic reason, i am sorry to say that rampage has replaced the bitch killer, but fuck, either one is a great name for one of the greatest TWISTED TWISTED TWISTED minds that i have had the pleasure of meeting...besides myself...but I'm not vain. MWAHAHAHHAHAHA. BITCH KILLA FOR LIFE!